We’ve stepped up our cleaning game to ensure a healthier environment for our guests.
Hand Sanitizing Stations
We’re making it easy to wash your hands frequently by adding more hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
Your phone is your ticket to get in. We encourage you to use a debit or credit card at the box office when buying tickets.
Upgraded Air Filtration
For superior air quality, we’ve upgraded our HVAC systems to maximize outside airflow and enhanced filtration.
Employees, crew, volunteers, and vendors will be required to wear masks at all times.
Employees and volunteers will be subject to daily health screenings for symptoms of COVID-19.
TICKET HOLDER RISKS AND UPDATED POLICIES
- It is common knowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Broadway in Fresno events, all staff, crew, performers, company members, and audience members voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Please note that dates, programming, artists, ticket policies, donor benefits, and COVID-19 safety protocols and requirements are subject to ongoing change or cancellation.
- We will reassess this policy on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to change, adopt and enforce safety measures as needed.
- Failure to comply with safety procedures outlined by management may result in your removal from Broadway in Fresno performances or events.
- Guests with accessibility questions, or who require additional assistance related to these COVID policies may email email@example.com or call 888-255-9363 | M-F, 8a – 4p.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Ticketmaster, Live Nation, The John Gore Organization, Inc., John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc. d/b/a Broadway Across America, the Venue, the Presenter, the Event, the Event Producers, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, successors and assigns and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents.