We welcome you back to the excitement and thrill of the Broadway experience. Like other theatres across the country, we have implemented health and safety protocols as our commitment to your safe enjoyment of the performance. The protocols include requirements to show proof of either COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results and a requirement to wear a face mask at the theater, in compliance with California law.
Proof OF VACCINATION OR NEGATIVE COVID TEST
Broadway in Fresno will require, as a condition of entry into the venue, proof of one of the following:
- A guest is “Fully Vaccinated” against COVID-19 with a vaccine (Vaccine) approved or authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or World Health Organization (WHO). “Fully Vaccinated” means that the performance date must be at least 14 days after they receive the second dose of a two-dose Vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or at least 14 days after they receive a single-dose Vaccine (e.g., Johnson and Johnson [J&J]/Janssen ), OR
- A guest has received a negative result of either a COVID-19 PCR or antigen test conducted within 48 hours prior to performance start time. Guests who are under 12 years old or who are unable to receive a vaccination are required to produce a negative test.
Staff will check for proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results at the theatre entrance as a condition of entry. Entry will be denied, and tickets may not be refunded for guests who do not provide the required documentation on the day of the performance.
The following are acceptable for providing proof of vaccination and should include name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the CDC or WHO), OR
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document; OR
- A photo of the client’s vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device; OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; OR
- Digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type; OR
- Documentation of vaccination from other contracted employers who follow California vaccination records guidelines and standards.
Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
The following are acceptable for providing proof of negative COVID-19 test results:
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory, OR
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory.
The information should include person’s name, type of test performed, and negative test result.
Self-reported negative tests that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
Face Mask Requirement
All guests who are age 2 and over are required to wear suitable face coverings consistent with CDC guidance (completely covering the nose and mouth and be secured under the chin) while inside at venue, except while actively eating or drinking in designated areas.
Guests with accessibility questions, or who require additional assistance related to the venue’s COVID-19 policies may contact us at CustomerService@BroadwayinFresno.com or call 888.255.9363 Monday through Friday from 8am – 4pm.
Refunds & Exchanges
t is essential that if a guest is feeling unwell, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, they should not enter the theatre. We will offer exchanges for future events, credits, or refunds. For those who are unable to comply with the requirements to show proof of either COVID-19 vaccination or COVID-19 negative test results or the face mask requirement, we will also offer exchanges for future events, credits, or refunds. For more info, subscribers contact CustomerService@BroadwayinFresno.com or 888.255.9363. Single ticket buyers can contact BoxOffice@FresnoConventionCenter.com or 559.621.8758.
Other COVID-19 Related Protocols
- We will be carefully monitoring the situation and protocols are subject to change. Ticket purchasers will be notified of up-to-date health and safety guidelines by email, social media channels, and website updates, prior to each performance, based on current public health guidelines and applicable law.
- This performance is on sale at full capacity without physical distancing limitations, subject to applicable law and governmental approval.
- Any guest who does not comply with any COVID-19 related health protocol will be required to leave the theater, and their ticket will may be refunded.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Ticketmaster, Live Nation, The John Gore Organization, Inc., John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc. d/b/a Broadway Across America, Broadway in Fresno, the Venue, the Presenter, the Event, the Event Producers, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, successors and assigns and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents.
Find a Free COVID-19 Vaccination Find a Free COVID-19 Test
We’ve stepped up our cleaning game to ensure a healthier environment for our guests.
Hand Sanitizing Stations
We’re making it easy to wash your hands frequently by adding more hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
Your phone is your ticket to get in. We encourage you to use a debit or credit card at the box office when buying tickets.
Upgraded Air Filtration
For superior air quality, we’ve upgraded our HVAC systems to maximize outside airflow and enhanced filtration.
Employees, crew, volunteers, and vendors will be required to wear masks at all times.
Employees and volunteers will be subject to daily health screenings for symptoms of COVID-19.