Uzo Aduba Serves Up a Return to the New York Stage in Clyde‘s on The Broadway Show
November 3rd, 2021 | By Lindsey Sullivan
Before The Broadway Show with Tamsen Fadal airs nationwide this weekend, we’re offering a first look at the episode. Hosted by Emmy-winning anchor Fadal, this episode will air in New York City on November 7 at 6:30PM ET on WPIX. Be on the lookout for The Broadway Show with Tamsen Fadal, the only nationally syndicated weekly theater news program, on your local TV station.
Featured this week:
- Watch Emilie Kouatchou take her first bow as the first Black woman to play Christine Daaé on Broadway in The Phantom of the Opera.
- Get a look inside opening night of Broadway’s Caroline, or Change, starring Olivier Award winner Sharon D Clarke.
- Broadway.com correspondent Charlie Cooper meets up with Jagged Little Pill Tony nominee Derek Klena outside the Broadhurst Theatre.
- Take a look at exciting clips from the new musical Flying Over Sunset, starring Tony Yazbeck, Carmen Cusack and Harry Hadden-Paton, and beginning previews on November 11.
- Broadway.com Editor-in-Chief Paul Wontorek interviews Broadway alums and Heygo tour guides Aaron Kubarick and Patrick Wetzel. Plus, they offer a special tour of Times Square.
- Broadway.com correspondent Charlie Cooper catches up with What the Constitution Means to Me national tour star Cassie Beck and talks about connecting with audiences across the country.
- The Lincoln Center Theater production of Lerner & Loewe’s My Fair Lady relaunched its national tour at The Hobby Center in Houston, TX. Shereen Ahmed, who stars as Eliza Doolittle, takes us backstage and shares her thoughts and hopes as the Broadway touring industry resumes.
To find out where The Broadway Show with Tamsen Fadal airs nationally, head here.
Enjoy the episode below!